Friday, August 19, 2016

TANYA'S LIFE LESSON #1 LEARNED ON THE BACK OF A HARLEY!

TANYA'S LIFE LESSON #1 LEARNED ON THE BACK OF A HARLEY: QUIT TRYING TO BE IN CONTROL OF EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME! LET GO AND JUST RIDE!
I have worn myself out trying to keep everything in control; my job, my family, my marriage, my finances . . . and you know what? Shit still happens! I know I have serious trust issues. I couldn't even relax enough in my adult years to ride on a motorcycle because I was always anticipating the corners, resisting the lean. When I finally tried it again, just a couple of months ago,I chose not to look ahead to the corners and discovered I would just naturally flow through them. I felt free and happy for the first time in a very long time, once I relaxed and let go of being in control. Then I heard a still small voice ask, 'If you can trust a mere mortal (my ex husband no less!) with your life,and if you can quit trying to look around him to worry about what's coming up next, why can't you trust Me on the ultimate ride of your life? I'm the One who loves you unconditionally and who always has your very best in mind. And I can never fail!' So, ya, I guess it's time to let go and just ride behind God for a change and not worry all the time about what's ahead. He already knows and He doesn't need my help with the corners! He just needs me to trust Him and to quit resisting the lean!!



No comments:

Post a Comment